Filter tips are primarily used to prevent cross-contamination on critical applications such as in the field of Molecular Biology.
More than 25 years of expertise as a pipette manufacturer gives CAPP the necessary know-how to select and design tips that match the expectations of the strictest customers
CAPP offers a wide range of high quality tips to fulfill the pipetting needs of research, diagnostics and analytical laboratories.
• Universal compatibility to the great majority of pipette brands on the market
• Different lengths within the same volume range for different applications
• Crystal clear clarity and increment marks for convenience of use
• Select from EXPellPlus low retention or EXPell standard (both of premium quality)
• Options of bulk, racked, racked-sterile, reloads, racked-sterile-filtered and
• Different designs of tips within the same volume range to fit almost all pipettes
available on the market
• Absolutely no compromise made on the quality parameters
• Clean-room facility to eliminate the risk of contamination
• Certified RNase, DNase, DNA and Pyrogen free
• Superb quality, Swiss made injection molds
• Made from virgin polypropylene
5030030C, 5030061C, 5030062C, 5030066C, 5030090C, 5030150C, 5130123C